Did you fear that the world would end on May 21, 2011? Do you want to know what happened?
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. – Matthew 10:6-7
My purpose is to reach out to God’s elect, especially those that worried before May 21, 2011 that that would be the last day to become saved by God unto eternal life and that that would be the date of The Rapture and The End of the World. My purpose is to find those that saw that date come and go, seemingly without event, and who are now uncertain what happened on that date. A “great multitude” were saved on that date but many may not know it. As long as you were not still attending any church by the time that date passed, you could be one of them. You also need to know about the Biblical evidence for the conclusion of the Day of Judgment and date of the Rapture and End of the World on October 7th, 2015 (Obviously this was wrong but we are still in Judgment Day but for how long, I don’t know).
- “NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR”: Do you think believers CANNOT know when the end will occur? Not true according to the Bible. See Lesson 1.
- FREE WILL: Don’t think you need to worry about judgment because you claimed Christ as your Savior? Not true according to the Bible. See Lessons 2-5 . Also see I Hope God Will Save Me by Harold Camping.
- WHERE IS THE LORD? AND THEY THAT HANDLE THE LAW KNEW ME NOT: For an explanation of how we know Satan actually became ruler in the churches beginning May 21, 1988, see Time Has an End by Harold Camping, Chapter 10, pp. 365-448.
- NO MORE SALVATION: Want to know where in the Bible it says that May 21, 2011 was the beginning of Judgment Day the last possible day to become saved? See Lesson 6 & 7.
- NUMBERS: For an explaination of the spiritual meaning of numbers in the Bible, see Lesson 8.
- WHY OCTOBER 7, 2015?: Want to know where in the Bible it says that October 7, 2015 will be The End and The Rapture? See Lesson 9 & 10. Obviously, this date came and went and we are still here. I leave these studies in place to show the evidence we had for this date and I believe it is important to show that we are often wrong, we see through a glass darkly.
- JOSEPH AND HIS BROTHERS: Study the spiritual significance of these men in Lesson 11.
- 70 WEEKS OF DANIEL: The important spiritual significance is explored in Lesson 12.
- DECLARE YE AMONG THE NATIONS: Explaining why October 7, 2015 must be proclaimed as the last day (without question), see Lesson 13. October 7, 2015 will be The End and The Rapture? See Lesson 9 & 10. Obviously, this date came and went and we are still here. I leave these studies in place to show the evidence we had for this date and I believe it is important to show that we are often wrong, we see through a glass darkly.
- NO MORE SALVATION PART 2: Since everyone’s spiritual condition is set, why do we need to proclaim to the world that October 7, 2015 will be The Rapture and The End of the World? See Lesson 14.
- JESUS DIED ONCE: Did Jesus die for sins before the foundation of the world or at the cross? See Lesson 15 and 16.
- When did Christ become the Son? See Lesson 17: THE OATH MADE HIM THE SON
- How were the Old Testament Elect saved? See Lesson 18: THE PROMISE SAVED THEM.
- More proof that Christ paid for sins at the cross. See Lesson 19: IF CHRIST BE NOT RAISED
- What is the Unpardonable Sin? See Lesson 20: HEBREWS 10 & WHAT IS THE UNPARDONABLE SIN?
- Can we believe Christ was slain before the foundation of the world based on one verse? See Lesson 21: IS REVELATION 13:8 THE PILLAR AND GROUND FOR TRUTH?
- Further proof that Christ paid for sins at the cross. See Lesson 22: BY MAN CAME DEATH, BY MAN CAME THE RESURRECTION
- For more verses that support all of the above, see Lesson 23: MORE VERSES SUPPORTING THE CORE OF THE GOSPEL
- If God is eternal, how could He die? See Lesson 24: GOD CANNOT DIE
- Should you trust Paul or men who say Christ died for sins before the foundation of the world? See Lesson 25: YOU HAVE NEED AGAIN FOR MILK
- Those that refuse to acknowledge that Christ redeemed us at the cross are like… Lesson 26: They Are Like Satan Disputing The Body Of Moses
- Lesson 27: More Evidence of No More Salvation, Let Them Be Unrighteous Still
- For more great Biblical studies, text or audio, please visit http://may-212011.com